28,000 to 160,000 BTU/H
- With Supply and Return connections on both sides of the boiler your installation can’t get any easier. Use the left side, the right side or both ..the choice is yours
- New Touch Screen Boiler Controller
Express set up – Remote monitoring & diagnostics
Easy USB programmability – True native BACnet Intuitive alert system
Easy homeowner DHW temp adjust
- Built-in 4-load priority management and switching
- Connect your IBC Indirect Water Tank directly to the boiler without a primary loop
- Industry leading turndown ratio of 5.75 : 1 means you have the power to heat your home in the coldest weather yet reduce short cycling when the weather is mild
- Built-in outdoor reset control of water temperature
- Better efficiency 95% AFUE
- Very low water side and combustion side pressure drops
- Venting up to 340 feet
- Left and right clearance as low as 1″
Prime Warranty Inc. offer a valuable tool to extend and enhance the standard warranty cover offered by IBC Technologies. Their range of aftermarket, comprehensive boiler warranties has ensured that protecting your boiler has never been easier.
Data Protection: Processing of personal data is the responsibility of Prime Warranty and is covered by their data security undertaking. Certain information (not including personal payment details) is passed back to IBC Technologies; it is used for statistical purposes, product registration, warranty management and customer support purposes. IBC extends its own data protection commitment on such information received from Prime Warranty.