SL 26-260 G3
Residential / Commercial Condensing Boiler
26,000 to 260,000 BTU/H
- New Touch Screen V-10 Boiler Control
Express set up – Remote monitoring & diagnostics –
Easy USB programmability – True native BACnet
– Intuitive alert system
- 95% AFUE.
- Built-in CSA/UL approved LWCO and manual reset high limit.
- With 24 boilers turndown ratio is 240:1 = min. firing rate range is 26,000 Btu/h all the way up to 6.24 million Btu/h in 1000 Btu/h increments.
- PVC/CPVC/PP Approved – Venting up to 400 feet.
- Built-in multiple zone pump control – up to 4 zones replacing the need for external pump controls.
- Built-in outdoor reset control of water temperature.
- MFZ Technology: Patented moisture management system. Protects and ensures long life for all components in the boiler.
- DDC Control 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA without additional controls.
- The most advanced stainless steel fire tube boiler on the market today.
- Reverse flow detection.
- Very low water side and combustion side pressure drops
- Connect your IBC Indirect Water Tank directly to the boiler without a primary loop.
- Unmatched safety features.
- Easier to install and service.
- Limited lifetime residential heat exchanger warranty.
Prime Warranty Inc. offer a valuable tool to extend and enhance the standard warranty cover offered by IBC Technologies. Their range of aftermarket, comprehensive boiler warranties has ensured that protecting your boiler has never been easier.
Data Protection: Processing of personal data is the responsibility of Prime Warranty and is covered by their data security undertaking. Certain information (not including personal payment details) is passed back to IBC Technologies; it is used for statistical purposes, product registration, warranty management and customer support purposes. IBC extends its own data protection commitment on such information received from Prime Warranty.