SL 14-115 G3
Residential Condensing Boiler
14,000 to 115,000 BTU/H
- With Supply and Return connections on both sides of the boiler your installation can’t get any easier. Use the left side, the right side or both…the choice is yours
- New Touch Screen V-10 Boiler Control
Express set up – Remote monitoring & diagnostics –
Easy USB programmability – True native BACnet –
Intuitive alert system
- 95% AFUE.
- PVC/CPVC/PP approved – Venting up to 480 ft.
- Built-in CSA/UL approved LWCO and manual reset high limit.
- 8:1 turndown ratio means you have the power to heat your home in the coldest weather yet reduce short cycling when the weather is mild.
- Built-in multiple zone pump control – up to 4 zones replacing the need for external pump controls.
- Built-in outdoor reset control of water temperature.
- MFZ Technology: Patented moisture management system. Protects and ensures long life for all components in the boiler.
- The most advanced stainless steel fire tube boiler on the market today.
- Increased efficiency: Custom baffling to ensure even heat transfer and long life.
- Reverse flow detection.
- Very low water side and combustion side pressure drops.
- Connect your IBC Indirect Water Tank directly to the boiler without a primary loop.
- Unmatched safety features.
- Easier to install and service.
- Limited lifetime residential heat exchanger warranty.
Certification pending April 2017
Prime Warranty Inc. offer a valuable tool to extend and enhance the standard warranty cover offered by IBC Technologies. Their range of aftermarket, comprehensive boiler warranties has ensured that protecting your boiler has never been easier.
Data Protection: Processing of personal data is the responsibility of Prime Warranty and is covered by their data security undertaking. Certain information (not including personal payment details) is passed back to IBC Technologies; it is used for statistical purposes, product registration, warranty management and customer support purposes. IBC extends its own data protection commitment on such information received from Prime Warranty.